Episodic Season Prep Showcase Workshop
September 3 at 8:00 am – September 5 at 5:00 pm PDT
Virtual Episodic Prep
EPISODIC PREP WORKSHOP
THREE DAY ONLINE TRAINING, PERSONAL COACHING AND SHOWCASE!
DATES: September 3th-5th (Labor Day Weekend)
TIME: 9:00am-2:00pm PST
Workshops are among the best training options we offer. Episodic Prep was designed to help young actors make significant leaps in their audition technique and get invaluable feedback from our professional community.
Our Pilot and Episodic Prep workshops always sell out so check your calendar and make your plans NOW! In the past year, we are proud to have helped so many young actors attain their goals of working in television and film. Many former Prep Showcase Workshop students have leading or recurring roles on Raven’s Home and Cousins, Nickelodeon’s The Thundermans, Jessie, Lab Rats, Kickin’ It, Austin and Ally and KirbyBuckets. On major networks, you can find other former prep actors on CBS’s Madam Secretary, ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, NBC’s Splitting Up Together, SYFY’S Resident Alien, amongst others.
During the 3-day event, students will be immersed in a variety of classes including audition technique and improv, along with one on one instruction and coaching on their scene. On the last day of the workshop, students will perform their scene for industry guests and receive feedback. Each student will also get a copy of their performance recorded over zoom.
Please note this is an educational experience.
- Camera Technique as it applies to the online (Zoom) format
- John’s Magic Rectangle Technique
- John’s Active Interrogation Technique | A deep dive into what’s not being spoken
- Mastering Dialogue – Word Game and Painting the White of the Page
- What does it mean to bring yourself to the role?
- Interview Technique: Entering the Room, Personality Slate, Saying Goodbye
- Perfection is not the goal – How your mistakes allow us to love you!
- Improvisational Techniques for exploring character
REGISTRATION: Create account at secure.johndaquino.net and purchase under “workshops”
$675 full price
20% off with yearly subscription = $540